Friday, March 6, 2009

Castro smart for engaging Alan Weinkrantz on social media strategy

In the course of a couple of weeks, Julian Castro, the San Antonio mayoral candidate, has completed revamped his social media strategy thanks to the help of Alan Weinkrantz.   Weinkrantz is an uberblogger and someone who truly understands the impact of messaging through social media channels.

In the course of one week, Weinkrantz has changed Castro's messaging for social media and email marketing.   I can see Weinkrantz's work in the last news release sent to me via my email today.

Meanwhile, Trish DeBerry, Castro's only real rival in this race, doesn't get Twitter.   By using the usual search tools, I can't find her Twitter handle.   I had to go to her cluttered web site to find it.






No comments: