Thursday, September 18, 2008

When two share one published article, they both win


When you help two clients get publicity in one article such as the August issue of Security Dealer and Integrator, it helps them save some money while generating publicity. Unlike a lot of people in my industry, I charge only the hours spent in the phases of writing an article. My clients share their costs in my time to do the marketing of the article, the research needed, complete the interviews and then write the article. My recent "GPS, Cellular and Remote Technology" showcased the work of ABM Data Systems and HBMG Inc.

The timing of this article couldn't have been better for Scott Lawson, the chief executive officer of ABM. He was able to use the article as a third party endorsement at the ASIS trade show this week in Atlanta. I'm going to help him get a nice display of his article for the ISC East trade show in October in New York City.

No comments: