Thursday, September 18, 2008

Thank you Bill Zalud for a great introduction to my article


For the past three or four years, I have been working with Bill Zalud and the folks at Security Magazine as a contributing writer, helping my clients get publicity for their thoughts and processes in the security industry. I recently was published within the September issue with an article called "A Contributing Security Connection to Non-profit," a thought piece on how community organizations such as the chamber of commerce can help with educational security. You have to appreciate an opening comment from Bill introducing me with: "Matt Scherer has a long and deep involvement in the security industry. The president of Scherer Communications, he is a frequent contributor to Security Magazine. he also has a long-term interest in educational partnerships that strengthen and secure the nation's schools."

No comments: