Saturday, October 4, 2008

Working with the man who is revolutionizing the use of the I-phone and the 2008 election

As the publicist for Austin Innotech, I get to work with a lot of talent people who are presenters for this trade show.   When I looked at the list of people who were scheduled to present, I noted Raven Zachary as a presenter on wireless technology.    When the folks at Austin Startup asked me to help put together some Qs and As for their blog, I asked Raven to help me with his take on his industry.   Raven's responses ran the same day as the tech media was running stories on his Barack Obama I-phone application.  Raven and his team have created a special app that allows the Democratic candidate's followers to reach out to their undecided friends in 15 key states.

No comments: