With the emphasis from media sources on why health benefits are rising, I felt it was time to clarify the issue for my friend and client, Stephen Geri, the head honcho at Diversified Employee Benefits . Geri, one of a handful of general managing agents, in Texas, truly knows the nuances of health benefit plans. So based on the many conversations I had with him, I wrote this "ghosted" editorial on the topic for him.
You can find a copy of this article in Stephen's blog, which my team helps manage for him. We are also submitting it to the editor at the Express-News and we're researching some other outlets for him.
Google Reader Didn’t Go Anywhere
-
“I wish we still had Google Reader.” I hear that regularly, the most
recently from a professional a copywriter who’s helping us on our site
incorporating...
2 days ago


No comments:
Post a Comment