Saturday, March 29, 2008

On a mission from God


My friend Kevin Koym has a picture of Jake and Elwood Blues in his offices at home and work. "It reminds me that I am on a mission from God!" he says with a devlish grin. Kevin's goal is to help small teams of entrepeneurs develop synergy in Texas similar to the ones he developed in Chile and Mexico. His company enterprise teaming is starting to build a nucleus of entrepreneurs in Austin and hopefully here in San Antonio. In addition to his excellent work with this project, Kevin is also working on his first book. I can't wait to read it when it's ready for primetime, and I admire his drive and effort to help communicate how businesses of all sizes, working together to build upon their teams, can create a synergy to help them prosper.

No comments: