Saturday, March 29, 2008

Getting to see the real side of David Smith at HBMG


Ever meet someone so smart that he's intimidating? That was my first impression of David Smith, my client at HBMG. I met David last year through my involvement of the Austin Digital Convergence Initiative with the help of my friend and client, Sloan Foster, former the chief marketing officer at Armida. In the course of time, I got to know David, and he's one of the nicest people I've met.

Yesterday, I put out the press release that David had become the chief executive officer at HBMG. And, I also worked with the Austin Business Journal to get a story published on his new position.

Last night, I got a list of David's extensive media contacts, so I and my staff will be putting the word out this week about his new position.

No comments: